I love the cover of the second novel in my county clare mystery series. So, I’ve decided to host a cover reveal giveaway this week. Yay!
Cut to the Chase, What IS the Awesome Grand Prize?
A $50 Amazon gift certificate!
How Does the Giveaway Work?
Starting today, Monday, I’ll be giving away a prize each day for people who enter in various ways. On Friday I’ll reveal the cover for my second County Clare mystery, WHISPERS IN THE MIST.
The Game: Who Is the Grey Man?
Here’s a snippet from the cover. See this figure? Who is it? There are many possibilities, including female (even though I’m calling it “Grey Man”). Monday through Thursday, I’ll provide excerpts from WHISPERS IN THE MIST spotlighting a character from the novel who could be the figure.
How to Enter — The Daily Prizes (Monday through Friday)
1. Easy! Show up on my Facebook author page and say “hi” to me in the comments of that day’s post (visible by noon, EST). You don’t have to “Like” my author page, but it would be mighty fun if you did. An extra point if you share!
— and, for an extra entry opportunity:
2. Go to the WHISPERS IN THE MIST Goodreads page and click “Want to Read.” This also automatically enters you in the grand prize giveaway — a two-fer!
The daily prizes are:
- Monday: An autographed copy of KILMOON, the Rosebud-Award-nominated series debut, and a Celtic-inspired bookmark. If you’ve already read the book, remember: books make great gifts!
- Tuesday: Adorable shamrock socks and portable purse hanger
- Wednesday: Shamrock business card holder and Connemara marble worry stone
- Thursday: A Celtic knot coffee mug filled with autumnal sweet treats.
- Friday: An Irish luck penny and cute little shamrock flask on a chain.
How to Enter — The Grand Prize! (To be drawn on Sunday, October 4th)
- You are already automatically entered if you previously clicked “Want to Read” on the Goodreads page for WHISPERS IN THE MIST.
- You are also already automatically entered if you have left comments on any of the Facebook author page posts throughout the week.
NOTE: By entering, you acknowledge that Facebook is not liable for any part of the contest. The contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. ;-)